Módulo IV- Despacho 104- I
Departamento Interfacultativo de Música
(Facultad de Filosofía y Letras)
Facultad de Formación de Profesorado
Tomás Valiente, sn
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
91 4972923 / 4975670
martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011
Registration form (attendance and participation)
The participants and attendants in V Jornadas de Jóvenes musicólogos and Students of Musicology: Challenges of the musical investigation of the XXI century must register filling in the registration form (point 1), and so, answering to a series of questions for the good management and organization of the conference (point 2).
1.The registration form, which can be accessed through the following link V Jornadas de Jóvenes musicólogos and Students of Musicology: (registration Form) will allow you to carry out the payment of the V Jornadas. In this link you should find the so-called link (Conference) from which the registration and payment can be carried out as much as online as for bank documents showing payment.
If you choose this last modality (bank documents) you WON´T send us via email the scanned document, it will be enough with the making of the payment in the bank.
2. Questionnaire for the organization of the conference
(Without both requirements the registration for attendance won't be processed).
The topics are flexible interdisciplinary proposals that offer the possibility to comprehend a variety of proposals for research.
- Transcultural issues and creation of new identities: re / de-contextualization of popular musics; postcolonial studies; the role of communities in music, and music and politics.
- Music, new media and new technologies: their role in audiovisual languages, studies on audiences and consumerism, mass media, and acoustics.
- Historical musicology: new contributions to this discipline from several environments: sociological, literary, documental, critical, analytic and iconographic ones.
- Heritage: recovery and transmission: studies upon reception, pedagogy, performance, criticism and management.
lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, along with Jove Associació of Musicology, welcomes V Days of Young Musicologists and Students of Musicology. These Days receive support from Departmento Interfacultativo de Música (UAM) and they will take place between 13rd and 16th March 2012 at Facultad de Filosofía y Letras in Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
The aim of this meeting is to create an atmosphere for debate and discussion devoted to undergraduate students and postgraduate students and doctors having obtained their degree after 2008. This will be achieved through communications, round tables, posters, workshops and topic walls of communications related to each other, whose main objective is to face the challenges of research nowadays. With this objective it will cover studies concerning traditional historiography as well as new musicological trends from different areas of knowledge.